Hi I’m Sara!
Welcome to my home online where I get to share my Keto lifestyle journey and help to coach others in reaching their health and wellness goals. On the blog, I will share keto recipes, motivation for the mind and tips for implementing the Keto lifestyle in all aspects of your home.
I believe that every person should be living their best life. Weight struggles and health and wellness issues should not be holding you back from living, doing and being all who you can be! So, let’s make some great food, motivate one another and make our home the best it can be so we are living each day to the fullest!
A Keto lifestyle transformed my life
Latest from the Blog
- Creamy Keto Taco SoupDelicious and hearty this Creamy Keto Taco Soup is a must have for the cold winter season. Simple and clean ingredients come together in a one pot meal for a hearty and filling soup full of bold, fresh flavors. Winter is in full force here in Missouri with today’s temperature topping out at 32 degrees. We have icy puddles of water from a recent rain and after weeks of above average temperatures have now pulled out the coats and gloves. I can’t wait for you to try this warm and hearty, perfect for winter, Creamy Keto Taco Soup. Ingredients for the Creamy Keto Taco Soup I have made this soup twice now. The first time I made it in my Instant Pot and this time I decided to do it on the stovetop. The end result was equally delicious, and it did not make a difference in using the Instant Pot versus the stovetop. If you use ground beef as the meat, I will actually suggest doing it on the stovetop. If you choose to use frozen or fresh chicken breasts, then the Instant Pot may be the faster choice. I am not a huge fan of chicken breasts, so […]
- Bacon Wrapped Jumbo Shrimp with Mango Balsamic DrizzleIf you are looking for the perfect keto friendly appetizer that is delicious with a hint of sweet and spicy, then look no further than this week’s recipe! This bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp with a mango balsamic drizzle is three things; easy to prepare, low in carbs and perfect for serving on the holiday appetizer table. Using a few simple, clean ingredients, this appetizer can be made from start to serve in 30 minutes! Choosing the shrimp for the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp The main ingredient in this recipe is the jumbo shrimp. You want a fresh shrimp for this recipe, not frozen. If you are preparing this during the holiday, then head to the fresh seafood section of the grocery store and it is probably on special for the season. For this recipe I used the extra jumbo 16/20 count shrimp. (They were on sale for $8.99/lb.-Such a good price!) There were about 14 extra jumbo shrimp in each pound. Plan to make the recipe within a day or max 2 days of purchasing the shrimp. Everything is better with bacon! If you have been doing keto for anytime at all then you know that bacon is a superfood! In […]
- Keto Crustless Holiday QuicheThe holidays are so full of hustle and bustle with cooking, cleaning, decorating and of course shopping. This quick and easy but super delicious Keto Crustless Holiday Quiche is the perfect answer to your holiday keto meal planning. Perfect not only because it’s keto but because it is the quiche for a busy weeknight or weekend breakfast or brunch yet fancy enough to serve for family gatherings and the perfect, pop it in the oven, Christmas morning breakfast. I can’t wait for you to try it! I have to give credit for this recipe to my bestie since the fifth grade! This is her recipe and it’s always a hit! Recently my bestie and a bunch of us girls went on a weekend trip to kick off the holidays and do some visiting and shopping. We stayed at my friends lake house and she made this quiche while we were all get ready for the day. I think she secretly made it just for me because I’m ‘keto’……..but everyone loved it. I knew then that I wanted to share it on the blog, it would just be wrong not too..it is that good! Ingredients in a Keto Crustless Quiche So […]
- Cheesecake with a Nut Crust and Pumpkin Spiced Whipped CreamThis is really good cheesecake. I mean you won’t believe it’s keto good! Using a pre-made nut crust from Diamond Nuts, this is a keeper! A creamy vanilla cheesecake filling and then topped with a pumpkin spiced whipped cream, I can’t wait for you to try it!
- Sara’s Famous ‘Mac’-N-CheeseI’ve been famous for this mac-n-cheese recipe. Now that I am keto, I wanted to continue to make this recipe, making it keto and keeping it just as famous! Swapping out cauliflower for the macaroni, I can’t wait for you to try it!
- Keto Stuffing-Turkey and DressingYes, you can have stuffing or dressing (whichever you call it) on Keto! Using ‘Keto’ Bread, let’s indulge a bit and make this classic holiday treat! I can’t wait for you to try it!